Friday, September 20, 2013

September Birthdays

Sometimes having two of my kids birthdays back to back can be challenging...I ask myself do I combine? Do I make two cakes? I never know.
This year I baked two 9 inch round cakes and each kid got one.They then got to pick what they wanted.
Garrett said goomba...so that's what he got. Thank goodness for the internet and all the images out there.
Here he is opening presents.

 silly face


 We then celebrated Kaylie's birthday the next night. At first she wanted a pizza cake but when I told her we would have to use lots of white frosting she came up with this monster saying "white icing is disgusting!"

Kaylie added a tongue to the monster. Thats what the chocolate frosting coming out of its mouth is.


Both kiddo's enjoyed there own night. I won't be eating cake for a while though.

No comments:

Post a Comment